UGA Hotel & Conference Center, 1197 S. Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Oct. 3, 2017 (Tue., 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
The Charter School Foundation
Dear Governance Team Members, Educators and Superintendents:
You have told us you want to know what other charter systems are doing with their flexibility to get results...
This is your chance to hear firsthand from charter systems around the state explain how they are using flexibility to meet the needs of students.
We are inviting governance teams and central office staff from 15-20 experienced charter systems to spend a day sharing their top innovations in the following areas:
- Changing a System’s Culture
- Personalizing Instruction
- Summer Programs
- Virtual/Distance Learning
- Creating Career Pathways and Expanding Partnerships
- Meeting Personal/Social Needs of Students
- School Level Governance Best Practices
Guest Speakers Include: Lt. Governor Casey Cagle (tentative)
Conference Fee $95.00 (Hotel not Included)